IBSS BIOMED S.A. collects and analyses data regarding the safety of products manufactured by our company. Because of that, we kindly ask you to provide all the information regarding suspected adverse reactions, including adverse post-vaccination reactions after application of our medicinal products. Reports can be submitted by completing the form below:
and sending it to the following address:
IBSS BIOMED S.A.
Al. Sosnowa 8
or by fax to:
(+48 12) 37 69 205
or in the form of a scan to the following address:
Emergency call number (to report an adverse reaction): +48 508 120 188
To be valid, the application must contain at least the following information:
- patient identification data: initials, age, gender,
- identification data of the reporting person: name, surname, telephone number, (additionally: address of the operation – if the report is submitted by a person who performs in a medical profession),
- the name of the medicinal product suspected of causing the adverse reactions, its expiry date and the batch number (if known),
- a description of the adverse effects,
- a legible signature of the submitting person (together with a stamp containing first and last name, if the report is submitted by a person performing in a medical profession).