INVAG gel is indicated for women with recurrent fungal and bacterial infections of the intimate areas and with a tendency to disturb the natural microbiota.
INVAG gel can be used daily or ad hoc in order to:
- support the treatment of bacterial and fungal infections of the intimate areas,
- maintain the balance of the microbiome of intimate areas,
- alleviate the symptoms of bacterial or fungal infections, such as burning sensations, itching and discomfort within the external genital areas,
- maintain physiological, acidic pH of the intimate areas, which inhibits excessive growth of bacteria and fungi
and prophylactically in conditions if increased risk of inflammatory conditions of the intimate areas, and in particular:
- when prone to recurrent infections of intimate areas,
- during and after antibiotic treatment (oral or vaginal),
- in situations of difficult hygiene conditions, e.g. during travel,
- in case of frequent use of a swimming pool, jacuzzi, sauna,
- during menopause, after childbirth, in diabetes.
prOVag gel® is a specialised medical device in the form of a gel for prevention and treatment supporting intimate infections and mitigation of the effects of these infections.
HydroVag® is a convenient intravaginal globule that moisturises the mucous membrane of the vagina, supports regeneration processes, helps maintain physiological pH and protects the vagina from the influence of harmful external factors.
Lactoangin® is a specialty medical device intended to support the treatment of upper respiratory tract infections (mouth, throat). Lactoangin® moisturises, soothes and alleviates irritations.