- The Controller of personal data processed in the scope and purposes clearly defined by the Controller is the Instytut Biotechnologii Surowic i Szczepionek BIOMED Spółka Akcyjna, with its registered office at Al. Sosnowa 8, 30-224 Kraków, phone: (+48) 12 37 69 200,
e-mail: email@example.com, Tax Identification Number [NIP]: 675 00 05 418, Business Statistical Number [REGON]: 000 28 80 24, KRS: 0000080810 (hereinafter referred to as ‘the Controller’).
- The data is processed for the purpose of providing services, including the handling of reports on adverse reactions of medicinal products, and in cases where it is necessary to fulfil legally justified purposes of the Controller, in particular for the purposes of direct marketing of own products or services, or for other purposes for which the user agrees, if it is required pursuant to applicable regulations. In particular, it may include the permission to receive correspondence and commercial information regarding the Controller’s own products and services, as well as of partners cooperating with the Controller, sent electronically and by phone. The data subject has the right to withdraw his/her consent at any time.
- The Controller processes the data in accordance with the law, collects it for marked, legitimate purposes and does not submit further processing incompatible with these purposes. Data is collected only in an adequate, necessary and required range in relation to the purposes for which it is processed.
- The Controller makes every effort to protect the personal data being processed against unauthorised access to them by third parties, and in this respect it applies organisational and technical security measures at a high level. The Controller does not share personal data with any unauthorised persons, in accordance with the applicable legal provisions in this regard. The Controller may entrust another entity, by way of an agreement concluded in writing, with the processing of personal data on behalf of the Controller. Data may be made available only to entities authorised to receive it pursuant to the mandatory provisions of the law.
- The Controller stores data for a period necessary to fulfil agreements and for a time specified in the applicable law, and not longer than is necessary for purposes arising from legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party, i.e. for the purpose of pursuing claims due to the conducted activity. For purposes for which the data subject has given permission to the processing of his/her personal data, such data shall be kept until the consent is withdrawn.
- The data subject has the right to request the Controller to access his/her personal data, the right to rectify it, delete or limit the processing and the right to object to processing in certain cases. The data subject also has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body in case of illegal processing of his/her personal data.
- If the data subject has agreed to the processing of his/her personal data for one or more specified purposes, he/she has the right to withdraw his/her consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing of such data that was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
- Providing data for purposes related to the performance of legal obligations is mandatory. In other cases, the provision of personal data is voluntary, however failure to provide data marked as necessary prevents the use of the Controller’s services. If the processing of data is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party, or to take action at the request of the data subject, before entering into a contract, it is necessary to provide the necessary and definite data.
- COOKIES policy
Cookies files – what are they?
Cookies are small text files sent by the server and saved on the device on which the websites are viewed; they allow you to save information sent between the website and the browser. Thanks to them, it is possible to save data concerning forms and page settings, operation of visit counters, use of polls, remembering a selected language version or shopping in on-line stores. Properly configured cookies are safe and allow the information to be read only by the server that created them.
Thanks to cookies, the user can customise the viewed pages to his/her needs. Cookies allow for distinguishing people visiting the website and displaying content intended for specific users. Thanks to them, the user receives fully personalised content. Saving information sent in cookies is in no way related to the collection of personal data or the recording of other confidential information.
What cookies can our website use?
As a part of the website, there is a possibility of using three types of cookies.
- Session cookies (temporary cookies) are files generated when browsing the website, stored until the end of the browser session. Without them, some applications or functionalities may not operate properly.
- Persistent cookies are saved on the device when visiting the website, so that the next time you visit, the user can be recognised and his/her preferences are saved.
- Third party cookies enable optimisation of marketing communication, counting user traffic on the website and personalising content (e.g. advertisement content) from external sources.
How to modify cookie settings?
The mechanism of saving and sending cookies depends on the configuration of the browser installed on the device used for browsing the Internet. Automatic cookies can be blocked in the settings of any browser, however it may cause restrictions related to the use of a given website.