FFbaby® is the preparation for first newborns on the Polish market. Developed by microbiologists and neonatologists, it contains a unique composition of two live strains of Bifidobacterium breve PB04 and Lactobacillus rhamnosus KL53A bacteria.
Disruption of normal colonisation in the first days and weeks of life can cause gastrointestinal dysfunctions that can lead to the development of intestinal inflammation, necrotising enterocolitis (NEC) and sepsis.
Studies have demonstrated the efficacy and safety of the strains contained in FFbaby ®in premature newborns.
One serving of powder contains: maltodextrin, Lactobacillus rhamnosus KL53A and Bifidobacterium breve PB04 bacterial strains, antioxidant: ascorbic acid.
Ingredients of the capsule shell: gelatin, dye – titanium dioxide.
Instructions of use
FFbaby® is intended for the treatment of microflora disorders of the gastrointestinal tract of infants. It is used to determine the correct composition of the bacterial flora of the digestive system of a newborn, who experiences factors disrupting the colonisation of intestines with beneficial bacteria, e.g.
- premature birth,
• small/very small birth weight,
• birth through caesarean section,
• not feeding with mother’s milk or delayed introduction of mother’s milk,
• feeding with a stomach tube,
• use of perinatal antibiotic therapy and antibiotic therapy for a newborn baby,
• staying in hospital wards, especially without close contact with parents.
FFbaby® used from the first hours of life helps establish the composition of the proper intestinal microflora, which is a natural protection against the development of undesirable microorganisms.
Studies have demonstrated the efficacy and safety of the strains contained in FFbaby® in premature newborns.
Important information: FFbaby® is intended for infants from the first hours of life. The preparation should be used under the supervision of a physician. It should not be used parenterally. Do not use in case of contraindications to enteral nutrition.
PLEASE NOTE! Do not give the capsule shell to your child.
- Open the capsule, spill out the contents of the capsule and dissolve in a small volume of
5 -3 ml (1 teaspoon) of lukewarm liquid, i.e. in boiled water at room temperature, breast milk or milk for initial feeding of newborns prepared in accordance with the instructions.
- Administer twice daily from the first hours of life, for 1 to 6 weeks.
- The child should take the preparation immediately after its preparing (the reconstituted product should not be stored).
14 opening capsules, 239 mg each. Net weight: 3.3 g.
Store in a refrigerator (2°C – 8°C), out of small children’s reach. Protect from moisture.
Opened capsules with powder for the preparation of an oral suspension.