HydroVag® is a convenient intravaginal globule that moisturises the mucous membrane of the vagina, supports regeneration processes, helps maintain physiological pH and protects the vagina from the influence of harmful external factors.
Regular use of HydroVag® vaginal globules ensures proper functioning of the vaginal epithelium. The size and shape of the globules have been developed based on the anatomical structure of the woman, thanks to which their use is convenient and comfortable.
Sodium hyaluronate 10mg, lactic acid, glycogen, sodium lactate.
Instructions of use
- In order to relieve the sensation of dryness and discomfort (tension, itching, burning sensation) in the intimate areas caused by:
estrogen deficiency (including perimenopausal period),
vaginal mucosa atrophy,
- To facilitate the regeneration of the vaginal epithelium:
– in the perimenopausal period when the vaginal mucosa disappears (atrophy),
– in the case of abnormal changes in the vaginal epithelium (dystrophy),
– after radio and chemotherapy,
– after gynaecological procedures,
– after childbirth.
- To relieve pain in case of painful intercourse (dyspareunia).
- In order to relieve discomfort associated with swelling, redness, stinging of the vulva area and the presence of an abnormal secretion.
- As a supporting agent, to maintain normal flora and pH of the vagina, for example after antibiotic treatment.
- do not use in the case of hypersensitivity any device components;
- in the case of acute vaginal infections, it is recommended to use globules under the supervision of a physician;
- due to the lack of appropriate tests, during pregnancy and breastfeeding the preparation should be used only after consulting with a doctor;
- do not use simultaneously with other preparations administered vaginally;
- when the preparation is used with local anaesthetics, it may prolong the period of anaesthesia due to its content of sodium hyaluronate in the composition;
- do not use during menstruation;
- do not engage in sexual intercourse immediately after application of the globule;
- do not use together with condoms and contraceptive diaphragms made of latex due to the presence of modified fats in the composition of the preparation;
- do not use the device after the expiration date placed on the packaging.
- do not use if the blister is damaged;
- do not swallow;
- the device should be stored out of reach and sight of children.
If side effects occur after using the preparation, i.e. increased pruritus, burning sensation, rash etc., discontinue use and consult with a physician.
Sanitary pads should be used in order to protect underwear against possible contamination during the treatment.
Each globule should be used once. Re-using the same globule carries the risk of introducing contaminations.
Basic treatment: 1 vaginal globule per night for 7 consecutive days or as recommended by your physician.
Maintenance treatment: 1 vaginal globule per night every 2-3 days until permanent improvement or as recommended by your physician.
In the case of supplementing the basic treatment with a maintnance treatment, the total treatment time may be up to 30 days. After this time, the treatment should be discontinued for a period of 7 days.