Vaginal probiotic medication demonstrating rapid action. inVag® is used in women to restore or supplement the vaginal bacterial flora and maintain the proper pH of the vagina. It is the best-adjusted gynaecological probiotic for Polish women’s microflora.
Each capsule contains not less than 109 CFU (colony forming units) of lactic acid bacteria: 25% Lactobacillus fermentum 57A, 25% Lactobacillus plantarum 57B, 50% Lactobacillus gasseri 57C.
Excipients: skimmed milk powder, sucrose, sodium L-glutamate, mannitol, lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate. Capsule ingredients: gelatin, titanium dioxide.
Instructions of use
inVag® is used in women to restore or supplement the vaginal bacterial flora and maintain the proper pH of the vagina.
The medication is recommended to use:
- in the prevention of infections of the genitourinary system,
- during and after treatment with antibiotics and other antibacterial and antitrichomonal and antifungal drugs,
- during menopause and postpartum period,
- as a preventive measure in all situations in which vaginal flora is disturbed (e.g. incorrect hygienic habits, contraception),
- as a supporting agent in the treatment of vaginal inflammations (vaginal infections),
- during and after treatment with antibiotics, other antibacterial and/or antifungal drugs (also during treatment of vaginal discharge).
Hypersensitivity to the active substance or to any of the excipients.
1 capsule overnight for 1 week. The treatment should be repeated when necessary. The capsule should be placed deeply in the vagina, maintaining the rules of personal hygiene.
1 blister, 7 vaginal capsules each.
Store in a refrigerator (2°C – 8°C).
Vaginal capsule, hard.
OTC drug, issued without a prescription.
Before using, read the leaflet, which contains indications, contraindications, data on adverse reactions and dosage, as well as information on the use of the medicinal product, or consult with a doctor or pharmacist as any drug used improperly poses a threat to your life or health.
Responsible entity and manufacturer:
Instytut Biotechnologii Surowic i Szczepionek BIOMED Spółka Akcyjna, Al. Sosnowa 8, 30-224 Kraków, Poland.
Phone: +48 12 37 69 200, Fax: +48 12 37 69 205