Oral gynaecological probiotic, with long-term effect, which constitutes a double shield for intimate problems or during antibiotic therapy. It helps provide long-term protection of the vagina and the digestive system from harmful microorganisms. prOVag® is recommended for the dietary management of urogenital flora disorders, especially in recurrent intimate problems, antibiotic therapy, when using contraception and during increased exposure to adverse microorganisms. It is the most recommended oral gynaecological probiotic by gynaecology specialists.
Awards and recommendations
2008 – ‘Złoty Otis 2008’ (consumer trust award)
2010 – ‘Laur Konsumenta – Odkrycie 2010’ (Consumer Laurel – The Discovery of 2010)
Positive Opinion of the Polish Gynaecological Society
One capsule of prOVag® contains 1 billion lactic acid bacteria in the following proportions: 50% Lactobacillus gasseri 57C, 25% Lactobacillus fermentum 57A, 25% Lactobacillus plantarum 57B, lactose, mannitol – bulking agent; gelatin and titanium dioxide – dye (ingredients of the capsule); milk (cow origin), sucrose, monosodium glutamate; magnesium stearate – anti-caking agent.
Instructions of use
prOVag® is recommended for use in dietary management:
- as a supporting agent for daily supplementation of the normal bacterial flora of the urogenital system maintaining the proper pH of the vagina,
- as a supporting agent for secondary and recurrent female indispositions caused by the presence of pathogenic bacteria and fungi in the vagina,
- during and after completing a course of antimicrobial drugs (including during and after general and local antibiotic therapy),
- during and after completing a course of antitrichomonal and antifungal drugs,
- during and after a course of metronidazole treatment,
- in order to restore the normal bacterial flora of the urogenital system and to restore the proper pH of the vagina,
- in the perimenopausal period (menopause),
- during and after menstruation,
- during a postpartum period,
- in women before and after medical interventions in the genitourinary system,
- in women using swimming pools, travelling frequently, using a jacuzzi and tanning salons etc.
Use 1 capsule a day orally with water. The preparation should be used for at least 20 days.
Blister – version containing either 10 or 20 oral capsules.
The product is packed in a protective atmosphere. Store at 2°C – 8°C (in a refrigerator), out of children’s reach. Protect from moisture.
Please note! If the preparation is stored outside of a refrigerator at a temperature of up to 25°C, it should be consumed within 4 weeks.
Food for special medical purposes.