The Management Board of the IBSS BIOMED S.A. while taking into consideration the health and customer satisfaction as the main goal of the Policy, hereby assumes:
- Manufacture of medicinal products, foodstuffs, medical devices and cosmetics which are safe, effective and of adequate quality, always compliant with legal regulations, specifications and established standards ensuring homogeneity and repeatability of the product
- Availability of products on the market
- Meeting customer expectations and requirements
Quality objectives are achieved through:
- Continuous improvement and maintenance of effectiveness concerning the Pharmaceutical Quality System implemented at the Institute, covering Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and Quality Risk Management, and in accordance with the requirements of PN-EN ISO 22000, PN-EN ISO 13485 and PN-EN ISO 22716
- Ensuring an adequate infrastructure and work environment
- Improving quality standards and implementing innovative solutions, technologies, processes and products
- Selection of materials and service suppliers that meet the specified requirements
- Improving professional qualifications of employees and developing their awareness in terms of quality and responsibility for the performed work
- Obtaining an environmentally friendly status
- Obtaining an increasingly stronger position on the domestic and foreign market by increasing sales and maintaining a positive image of the company
IBSS BIOMED S.A. ensures that the Policy is understandable and maintained at all levels of the organisation and reviewed in terms of its continuing suitability.
Achieving the objectives of the Policy is responsibility of the IBSS BIOMED S.A. Management and it requires the participation and involvement of all company personnel, as well as materials and service suppliers.
Management Board of the IBSS BIOMED S.A.
Kraków, 04th April 2019